Terms and Conditions:
1. Please adhere to the official working hours when reporting to duty or leaving RTA premises ( 8 working hours per day) starting at 08:00 AM and concluding at 03:00 PM. Or else; please follow the agreed working hours, according to the work nature of the department in which you are trained in, and avoid scheduling any activities, appointments or personal obligations during this period.
2. Representing the university in a proper manner while at RTA, and adhering to work ethics.
3. Maintain confidentiality of RTA information and accordingly, please share a copy of your weekly report with the supervisor in charge at the concerned department for their review before sending it to your academic advisor; to ensure that the information are correct and not violating or conflicting with any confidentiality Clause at RTA.
4. During your Internship period, please make sure to complete any project(s) assigned to you by the direct supervisor on time, so that you are given the required feedback.
5. Make sure you complete all tasks assigned to you during the training period, and avoid selectivity at work, which would deprive you from receiving full benefits of the information and tasks given to you during the training period.
6. Please inform the training supervisor as soon as possible of any problems you might encounter. In addition, in case you need any information or clarifications; please do not hesitate to contact the program supervisors during the official working hours, and avoid any communications outside -working hours; except in cases of emergency or extreme necessity that is beyond your control, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
7. Do not be absent from training unless you have an emergency that prevents you from attending the training. Also, make sure to inform your training supervisor that you are unable to attend as soon as possible (at least one working day if possible) so that they can do the necessary.
8. Create a power point presentation at the end of your training program, summarizing the most important things learned during the duration of the program, and send it via e-mail to the program supervisor at the Human Resources Department.
9. Please provide us with a copy of your examinations schedule - (if any) in case it is scheduled during the official hours of your training program in advance, so that your training program is organized in accordance with the time of these exams
10. Due to the dynamic nature of work at RTA, some agreed dates/meetings might be cancel or rescheduled without prior notice or in short, period of time, which is to be expected and cannot be predict.
11. With reference to the previous point, you may be called at any time during the official working hours to attend such meetings without prior notice, or in short period of time in order to give you the opportunity to make the best use of these meetings - and therefore we appreciate your understanding and flexibility in this regard.